Hatta Mountain Safari Dubai (AED 300)
The pickup for this trip is from assigned areas in Dubai/Hotels. The drive will be made the south east way for around 100 km, before achieving a check point. As we are crossing the lawful limits of a nation, the visa is an obligatory prerequisite now. After this the adventure proceeds to the floor covering market. The visitors can pick to stop at this area. At that point we proceed towards the Heritage Village where the visitors get an opportunity to find the rich social legacy of Hatta. A short trek from the Heritage Village is the stronghold. We at that point continue to the Hatta Dam for a photograph stop and you can appreciate the perfectly clear waters. Visitors would need to convey towels and swim wear to appreciate this visit to the most extreme.
Things to Remember
- Wear season appropriate clothing
- Prices reflected are per person
- Persons with medical conditions such as heart ailments and expectant mothers are not advised to take this excursion
- Pick-up from your residence Dubai/Sharjah (8:00am to 8:30am).
- Hatta Wadis.
- Mountain Safari.
- Hatta Heritage Village.
- Hatta Fort Hotel.
- Hatta Hill Park.
- Fresh Water Pools.
- Hatta water dam.
- Visit of carpet market.
- Hatta Fort Hotel Lunch
- Quad biking Available in camp area-(Optional Extra Charge starting from AED 150 to AED 300).
- Drop off.
- Sand Boarding
- Quad Biking
- Pick Up Time:8:00 Hrs – 8:30 Hrs
- Drop Off Time: 13:00 Hrs – 13:30 Hrs
- Duration: 5:00 Hrs
- Days of Operation: Daily
Terms and Conditions
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 3 person.
- Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
- All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 – 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
For booking or any further details, query or information feel free to contact us on +971 50 2617345 or BOOK ONLINE HERE